Hammocks have been around for thousands of years. They used to be common places for people to sleep on a regular basis, not just while traveling or relaxing in the backyard. Now, camping hammocks are excellent for backpacking, camping, or just spending some time relaxing outdoors! They are lightweight, easier to set up than a tent, and cooler to use in humid, hot climates. Many people also find hammocks more comfortable than other sleeping options while camping and backpacking. You can put a hammock anywhere you can find two trees, poles, or similar strong objects.
We reviewed dozens of camping hammocks to identify the best of the best. We considered a variety of features, like size, weight, the potential to add accessories, and a variety of other features. We also explored factors like how easy it is to hang the hammock and what kinds of climates the hammocks are best designed for.
If you’re looking for a tent to take with you, in case you decide not to sleep in the hammock, you may want to check out The Best Pop Up Tents.
The Wise Owl Outfitters camping hammock stood out as the overall best hammock because it’s the perfect blend of great price, excellent quality, and amazing add-ons. It’s made from 210T parachute nylon and triple interlocking stitching. This hammock even comes with a carrying bag and two tree straps for easy hanging. And, when you’re done, it packs down small and fits almost anywhere!
In This Article
The 5 Top-Rated Camping Hammocks
|Best Camping Hammock Overall||Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock||4.8|
|Best Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net||Sunyear Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net||4.6|
|Best Budget Buy||Honest Outfitters Camping Hammock with Straps||4.7|
|Best Camping Hammock with Rain Tarp||Lost Valley Camping Hammock with Rain FLy||4.3|
|Best Cold Weather Camping Hammock||OneTigris Shield Cradle Winter and 3-Season Hammock||4.7|
*Ratings are from Amazon at the time of publication and can change.
Best Camping Hammock Overall: Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock
Enter relaxation mode in no time with the Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock! Unlike many other hammocks, this one is made with heavy-duty 210T parachute nylon that is extra soft and durable. Triple interlocking stitching is guaranteed to stand up to any adventure you can dream up.
The hammock is 9-feet long and setup is incredibly easy because it comes with two D-shaped steel carabiners and two 9-foot long tree straps that have 5 loops for easy hanging. Just wrap the straps around two trees, clip the carabiners to the loops at the right height, and you’re ready to relax.
When you’re finished, pack the hammock into the included carrying bag. The single hammock compresses down to 4×5 inches and weighs just 22.5 ounces. One of the benefits of camping hammocks is that they take up significantly less space in your backpack (and they weigh less than a tent, too).
Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock Key Features:
- Made with 210T parachute nylon and triple interlocking stitching
- Single hammock is 9-feet long and 4.5 feet wide
- Compresses down to 4” x 5”
- Includes carry and storage bag
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Best Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net: Sunyear Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
The Sunyear Camping Hammock with mosquito net is designed with backpackers and campers in mind. The attached mosquito net keeps bugs and critters at bay so you can enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep. It’s made with 210T parachute nylon and durable bug net fabric that is two times denser than similar products. Sunyear sought to design a hammock that will survive any adventure.
This hammock comes with everything you need to hang it quickly so you can start relaxing. The two easy-setup hammock straps are 10-feet long each and have 32 adjustment loops so you can hang your hammock at just the right height and tension. It also includes two ultralight carabiners and two net ropes to keep the mosquito net at just the right height for your sleeping and lounging comfort.
Turn it upside down and use it as a relaxing hammock without the mosquito net. The Sunyear hammock is large enough for comfort and supports up to 500 lbs (single). It’s the perfect blend of durability, quality, versatility, and comfort! Whether you are backpacking, camping, picnicking, or preparing for any other outdoor adventure, this hammock is a great addition to your gear!
Sunyear Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net Key Features:
- Material: 210T parachute nylon
- Weight limit: 500 lbs (for the single hammock)
- Mosquito net fabric is two times denser than similar net material
- Use this hammock as a sleeping bed with insect protection or turn it over and use it as a lounging hammock without a mosquito net
Best Budget Pick: Honest Outfitters Camping Hammock
The Honest Outfitters Camping Hammock is the perfect blend of portability, comfort, and affordability. It’s made with 210T parachute nylon for maximum durability and ultra-lightweight comfort. The fabric is also breathable and mildew resistant. Triple stitching adds extra strength and durability so you will be able to enjoy your hammock adventures for years. It folds into the integrated stuff sack for easy storage and carrying.
It comes with two basic hammock straps that are 10.5 feet long for easy hanging in a variety of places. The steel carabiners are stronger and don’t have sharp edges that might snag or tear your hammock. They support up to 1,000 lbs. of force and make it easy to clip and attach your hammock to the straps or wherever else you’d like to relax. You’ll have everything you need to start lounging in minutes.
The single hammock weighs just 1.2 lbs., making it perfect for backpackers who want a lightweight alternative to traditional tents. It comes in a variety of colors and the Honest Outfitters also makes double hammocks.
Honest Outfitters Camping Hammock Key Features:
- Material: 210T parachute nylon
- Hammock weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Supports up to 400 lbs.
- Folds into integrated stuff sack
Best Camping Hammock with Rain Tarp: Lost Valley Camping Hammock with Rain Fly
The Lost Valley Camping Hammock with Rain Fly is the ultimate all-in-one hammock for backpackers, campers, and other adventurers. The hammock bundle comes with everything you’ll need for any climate, including a rain tarp and mosquito net to keep you dry and safe from any critters. The bug net is made with tightly-woven mesh and has a full-length zipper so it’s easy to get in and out.
The hammock is made with tear-resistant parachute nylon with reinforced stitching and knotting on each end. It’s designed to hold up 350 lbs. comfortably.
Lost Valley paid attention to all the little details when designing this hammock. It has an accessory pouch on the inside for your smart phone, headlamp, or other small items you want to keep nearby. The hammock fits neatly into the attached stuff sack for convenient storage.
Each hammock comes with two tree straps, guy lines, stakes, and carabiners so you’ll have everything you need to hang your hammock just about anywhere. The aluminum swing buckle carabiners are made to hold up to 350 lbs. Everything fits into the drawstring sack and weighs in under 4 lbs.!
Lost Valley Camping Hammock with Rain Tarp Key Features:
- Hammock material: 210T parachute nylon with reinforced stitching and knotting
- Hammock can handle about 350 lbs.
- Rain fly is 9.5 x 9.5 feet square with four points of attachment, guy lines, and stakes for easy hanging
- Total size: 14 inches x 8 inches x 4 inches.
Best Cold Weather Camping Hammock: OneTigris Shield Cradle Winter and 3-Season Hammock Quilt
The OneTigris Shield Cradle Winter and 3-Season Hammock is carefully designed for winter hammocking. A critical distinction is that this is a winter shield, also known as an under quilt. It’s meant to fit inside any standard camping hammock without adding a lot of extra weight or making your gear too bulky. A disadvantage of hammock camping is that you have cold air flowing all around you. An under quilt keeps you snuggly warm, even in cold, winter camping conditions.
The OneTigris Shield Cradle under quilt is double-sized so it fits great in double hammocks, asymmetrical hammocks, and other large hammocks for total comfort. It’s made with 20D ripstop nylon, SEE polyester filling, and 300T polyester pongee lining so it’s windproof and waterproof. It’s meant to keep you comfortable in temperatures ranging from 40 degrees to 68 degrees F, so you can extend your hammock camping season.
This hammock under quilt comes with a compression stuff sack for convenient storage. It weighs just 2.75 lbs. and packs down to 14” x 8”. It’s the perfect addition to your camping gear and you’re sure to feel snuggly warm when the temperatures start to fall.
OneTigris Shield Cradle Winter and 3-Season Hammock Quilt Key Features:
- Outer shell: 20D Ripstop Nylon with DWR coating
- Insulation: SEE polyester
- Both waterproof and windproof
- Temperature rating: 40 degrees F
- Designed to fit into any hammock for cold weather hammock camping
Who should buy a camping hammock
Camping hammocks are lightweight, versatile, and fold down small. They are great for everything from backpacking to lounging in the backyard! Most people use hammocks to relax during the day, but camping hammocks are also great alternatives to tents.
People who ditch their tents for camping hammocks enjoy a variety of benefits. First, you won’t have to worry about pitching your tent on rocky, bumpy, or uneven surfaces. As long as you have two trees (or other sturdy objects) within ten to twenty feet of each other, you can hang a hammock!
Hammocks weigh less than most tents and fold down smaller, saving space in your backpack. So, if you’re camping or backpacking and you want to save weight and space, consider purchasing a camping hammock.
Adding an under quilt, rain tarp, and mosquito net makes most hammocks suitable in a variety of weather conditions and environments. The under quilt will keep you warm in cooler weather. Rain tarps keep you dry and mosquito nets keep the creepy, flying critters at bay.
If you are planning to go on longer backpacking trips, there are some potential disadvantages to choosing a camping hammock instead of a tent. Even with a rain tarp, hammocks are not as suitable as tents in inclement weather.
Many people also bring a hammock in addition to a tent so they have a comfortable way to relax Whether you are looking for a hammock for afternoon relaxing or overnight sleeping, camping hammocks are an excellent addition to anyone’s supply box.
Important Features to Consider
A camping hammock should have a few important features. Here’s what you should consider when selecting a camping hammock:
- Materials: Companies use a variety of materials to make their camping hammocks. Nylon is the most popular material. Thicker, parachute nylon is a durable option that will endure countless adventures.
- Color: Most people think of color as a secondary consideration. It doesn’t impact the performance of the hammock at all, but if you plan to use your camping hammock in the backcountry, consider purchasing a brightly colored hammock that is easier to spot. Or, if you want to keep a low-profile in the wilderness, choose a hammock color that will blend into your surroundings.
- Hammock size: Hammocks come in a variety of sizes. Single hammocks are designed to fit one person comfortably. Double hammocks are meant for two people to use.
- Clips and connecting options: Tree straps and connecting hardware are what lets you attach the hammock to the tree, posts, or wherever you anticipate hanging your hammock. It’s important to select high-quality clips and straps so you don’t break free and come crashing to the ground.
- Sleeping pad insert: Some camping hammocks have slots to slide your sleeping pad in place while you’re sleeping.
- Rain Fly: Some hammocks come equipped with a rain fly to keep you safe from rain, dew, and other inclement weather. If you plan to take your hammock on a backpacking trip, a rain fly is an excellent feature to have; after all, you never know what the weather might do.
- Mosquito net: Some camping hammocks come with built-in mosquito nets. If you plan to take your hammock to places where bugs and creepy crawlies might be an issue, a mosquito net will help you relax and sleep in peace. Because many hammocks with this feature are completely enclosed, you won’t need to cover yourself in bug spray!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a camping hammock and how does it work?
A camping hammock is a bed, usually made from nylon and durable rope. Most hammocks can be used as camping hammocks It’s meant to be suspended between to points. Most people attach their hammocks to trees. They are comfortable to relax or sleep in.
Camping hammocks are usually very lightweight and pack down very small so you can fit them in your backpack. Camping hammocks have additional features to keep you comfortable while sleeping in the backcountry, like storage pouches, rain tarps, and mosquito nets to keep you safe from the elements.
Is it ok to sleep in a hammock?
Many people enjoy sleeping in a camping hammock. People often find it more comfortable to sleep in a hammock than on the hard, bumpy ground.
One should consider their preferred sleeping position before they commit to sleeping in a camping hammock. Consider your height and weight. Taller, heavier people should consider buying a wider, longer hammock. People with broad shoulders should also consider choosing a wide hammock. More petite hammockers should choose smaller hammocks so they don’t feel suffocated or overwhelmed by the excess hammock fabric.
Most people have preferred sleeping preferences that they will need to adjust when sleeping in a hammock. Hammocks tend to work best for people who can sleep comfortably in a variety of positions, though it’s possible to find a comfortable position in most hammocks. Adding a sleeping pad makes hammock-sleeping more comfortable for many people.
Do you need a sleeping bag with a hammock?
The short answer is, you only need what will keep you comfortable when sleeping in a hammock. One of the pro’s and cons of hammocks is they allow the air to flow all around you. When it’s hot and humid, this helps you stay cool and comfortable. Unfortunately, hammocks don’t provide much insulation when the temperatures fall and that cool air is all around you. Even moderate temperatures in the 60s F can feel much cooler when you sleep in a hammock compared to tent camping.
There are several options to keep the cool air at bay when sleeping in a hammock. Of course, a sleeping bag or blanket is one option. For much colder temperatures, consider using a double-layered hammock or a hammock quilt. Hammock quilts fold around the hammock and add insulation, wind-proofing, and waterproofing to your hammock. Any of these options will keep you cozy warm in cooler weather.
How high should a hammock be off the ground?
Many people find great enjoyment in selecting the perfect place to pitch their hammock! Every hammock model has different features that might impact the ideal height to hang your hammock. Generally, you should place your suspension system about head-height so that when your hammock is weighted, it will be about chair height.
Everyone likes to hang their hammock at different heights and with different tensions. Take the time to find your preferred height and tension so you are suspended a comfortable distance off the ground and your hammock has the right amount of tension.
Just one safety note: If your suspension system (the tree straps and carabiners) is too tight, it can put too much pressure on the anchor points.
Other Camping Hammocks We Reviewed
We looked at twenty other camping hammocks. Even though they didn’t make our 5 best camping hammocks list, they’re the best of the rest and each is still a great option for your adventures. The information you’ll need to compare each one is included with the listing.
- Standard Camping Hammocks
- Cold Weather Camping Hammocks
- Camping Hammocks with Rain Fly
- Camping Hammocks with Mosquito Nets
Standard Camping Hammocks
Lightweight and durable, this camping hammock comes with everything you need! It includes two steel carabiners and two hammock straps. Weighing in at just 1.4 lbs., this hammock can support up to 500 lbs. Everything fits neatly into the carrying bag so your gear stays organized. It’s the ideal choice for anyone who wants a basic camping hammock that packs small, and gets the job done without any extra bells and whistles. Customers love that the carrying pouch is attached to the hammock, so it won’t blow away or get lost.
- Material: 210T parachute nylon
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- Easy to hang in under 5 minutes
- Available in a variety of colors
This hammock is designed to fit two people comfortably, with plenty of room to stretch out or snuggle up. It supports up to 500 lbs. and is made with durable, 210T nylon that is breathable enough to keep you cool and comfortable in warm weather. This hammock is perfect for everything from backyard lounging to backpacking adventures. It folds neatly into the attached storage sack. The included hammock straps are 10 feet long to give you plenty of places to hang your hammock. Use the included steel carabiners to clip your hammock to the tree straps without having to tie any knots. Everything sets up or breaks down in a matter of minutes.
- Material: 210T nylon
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- Double hammock design with plenty of room for two people
- Available in multiple colors
Gold Armour Extra Large Camping Hammock
This extra-large hammock is designed to comfortably accommodate two people with plenty of room to spare. The unique strap design makes to nearly twice as strong as similar hammocks. The stuff sack is attached to the hammock for convenience and everything fits in easily. The two tree straps are 10-feet long and 1-inch wide to give you plenty of hanging options without damaging any trees. They have 16 loops so it’s easy to find just the right height for your hammock. If all that isn’t enough, Gold Armour donates a percentage of their profits to the National Forest Foundation, so they’re helping protect your favorite hammocking locations!
- Material: premium 210T nylon rip-stop fabric
- Triple stitching for added strength and durability
- Size: 125 inches wide x 79 inches long
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
Lazy Monk Double Camping Hammock
This heavy-duty yet lightweight hammock comes with everything you need to start your camping adventure. Built for two people, this hammock easily holds 500 lbs. But this is far more than a hammock! It converts to a lean-to shelter, tarp, or beach blanket! The included instruction booklet tells you exactly how to set it up in each configuration. So, if you’re camping in a place where the trees are too far apart, or if the weather gets bad and you need a shelter, your hammock will still be the perfect solution!
- Material: 210T ripstop parachute nylon
- Carries up to 500 lbs.
- Size: 118 inches x 78 inches
- Includes stainless steel carabiners
- 5-year limited warranty
Winner Outfitters Double Camping Hammock
This hammock is ideal for everything from relaxing with your family in the backyard to your next epic backcountry adventure. It’s designed for two, with plenty of room to spare and it comes with everything you need to hang the hammock in minutes. The two tree-friendly straps are wide and won’t damage the trees while you’re enjoying your afternoon. Each strap is 52 inches long so you’ll have plenty of length to hang your hammock just about anywhere.
- Material: 210T parachute nylon
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- Size: 118 inches long x 78 inches wide
- Available in multiple colors
Cold Weather Camping Hammocks
Ayamaya Hammock Underquilt 4-Season
A Hammock underquilt turns your regular hammock into a cold-weather hammock! This is not a hammock by itself (you’ll need a regular hammock). It wraps the sides and bottom of your hammock to keep you toasty warm in temperatures down to 20 degrees F! It’s designed to fit almost all standard sized hammocks. It’s lightweight and packs small so you won’t have to worry about adding too much size or weight to your gear. Extend your hammock camping season into fall and even early winter with this quality hammock underquilt.
- Made with a 20D ripstop nylon shell with a DWR coating and 300T polyester pongee lining and imitation silk floss filling keeps you warm and dry.
- Size: 89.7 inches long and 21.6 inches wide
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- 4-Season rating so you’ll stay warm in temperatures down to 20 degrees F.
GEERTOP Portable Camping Hammock 3-Season Quilt
The GEERTOP hammock quilt has a 20D 380T waterproof nylon fabric to keep you warm and dry. It’s perfect for hammock camping in temperatures down to 41 degrees F. The elastic strap on both ends make it easy to fit around your hammock so you stay cozy warm all night long. There’s even a snap in the middle to close the underquilt on top and prevent your body heat from escaping. Everything fits easily into the combined stuff sack, making it easy to toss into your backpack.
- Waterproof shell made with 20D 380T nylon plaid fabric
- Soft lining made with 300T polyester pongee
- Imitation silk floss filling
- Easily fits into the included compression stuff sack for easy storage
KING SHOWDEN Hammock Underquilt Lightweight Winter Hammock Liner
This thick hammock quilt is filled with 200g hollow cotton to keep the cold weather at bay. It fits all standard size hammocks and makes them suitable for winter use. Because of the unique, loose design, you’ll be able to lounge comfortably in your hammock in any position. The elastic buckles make it easy to put this underquilt on any hammock.
- Materials: 20D ripstop polyester taff with WR waterproof treatment
- Lining: 240T super soft pongee
- Filling: 200g hollow cotton
- Size: 7.7 feet x 4 feet
- Split design on both ends make set-up easy
Camping Hammocks with Rain Fly
AEETT Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net and Rain Fly
If you’re looking for one hammock that has everything, look no further than the AEETT Camping Hammock. It’s made with military-grade 210T nylon fabric and can easily hold up to 660 lbs. This two-person hammock includes a mosquito net to keep out hungry insects. Turn the hammock upside down and use it to lounge and relax without the net. It also includes a rain fly to protect you from dew and inclement weather and the hot sun. The rain fly can also serve as a tent or a picnic blanket. You’ll receive everything you need to hang and enjoy this camping hammock. Plus, you’ll receive a bonus eye mask to help you sleep comfortably.
- Hammock material: military-grade 210T parachute nylon
- Double hammock design accommodates two people
- Can handle up to 660 lbs.
- Size: 114 inches x 55 inches
- 100% money-back guarantee
Easthills Outdoors Jungle Explorer Camping Hammock with Rain Fly and Mosquito Net
This is a do-it-all hammock that will keep you safe and comfortable in a variety of climates and environments. Stay safe from the sun, rain, and even biting insects. The mesh in the mosquito net keeps mosquitos at bay without impacting air circulation. Four internal hanging loops keep your small items organized and handy. The rainfly weighs just 24 ounces and comes with its own storage bag and everything you need to hang it. The daisy-chain loop system on the tree straps makes it easy to adjust the height and tension of your hammock.
- Hammock Material: 210T taffeta parachute with triple-stitch edge seams
- Mosquito net made with “no-see-um mesh”
- Hammock size: 118 inches x 79 inches
- Maximum weight capacity: 700 lbs.
- Rainfly weighs just 24 ounces
FIRINER Camping Hammock with Rainfly and Mosquito Net
This hammock will keep you safe from insects and the elements. It’s made from breathable fabric that won’t disrupt airflow. Use the hammock right-side-up to enjoy the protection of the mosquito net. Flip it over and relax in the hammock without the mosquito net. There’s no need to unclip it from the trees to turn it over. The rainfly can be used separately as a tent or picnic mat. The hammock has an attached stuff sack that doubles as a small gear pouch when you’re using the hammock. This hammock set comes with everything you need to hang your hammock and rainfly easily.
- Hammock material: 210T nylon
- Hammock weight 1.39 lbs
- Weight capacity 440 lbs
- Includes 2 carabiners, 2 tree straps, 4 stakes, 6 wind ropes, and 1 rubber rope
Oak Creek Camping Hammock with Rain Fly and Mosquito Net
You’ll get everything you need for a comfortable backcountry adventure with this hammock set. This hammock is made with tear-resistant parachute nylon to endure just about anything. There’s a handy accessory pocket inside the hammock to keep small essentials handy. Whether you want to use the hammock with the mosquito net, rainfly, or both, this set-up is very versatile. Everything weighs about 4 lbs. and fits neatly into the included drawstring bag. It’s so simple to set up that even kids can master it quickly.
- Hammock material: 210T tear-resistant parachute nylon with reinforced stitching and knotting
- Hammock size: 9 feet x 4 feet
- Hammock has attached stuff sack
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Includes tree straps, guy lines, stakes, and carabiners
WintMing Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net and Rainfly
This versatile hammock includes a 3000mm waterproof coefficient rain fly to protect you from rain and sun. One side of the hammock has an integrated mosquito net to keep you safe from biting insects. Turn it over, and it’s just a regular hammock with no mosquito net. The integrated mosquito net design provides extra protection against persistent critters. There are integrated storage pouches and hooks to keep essential gear handy and the aluminum rod support system keeps you from feeling closed in, even with the rainfly and mosquito net closed. The whole set weighs just 3.5 lbs., making it ideal for backpacking and other lightweight adventures.
- Hammock size: 8.9 feet x 4.6 feet
- Maximum weight capacity: 440 lbs
- 3000mm waterproof rainfly keeps you safe from sun and rain
- Everything weighs just 3.5 lbs
Camping Hammocks with Mosquito Nets
Anytin Hammock with Mosquito Net
This is one of the largest hammocks on the market, measuring in at 10 feet long and 6.6 feet wide! It will fit two people very comfortably and easily handle up to 550 lbs. The fabric is quick-dry diamond-weave nylon for the most breathable, ultralight experience. The mosquito net is made with premium no-see-um bug netting to keep out even the tiniest bugs. The hammock is designed to be fully reversible in case you want to use the hammock without the mosquito net. Everything you need for a quick, easy set-up is included in the kit.
- Hammock material: 210T taffeta parachute diamond-weave nylon fabric
- Mosquito net material: Premium no-see-um netting made with heavy grade polyester
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 1-year replacement warranty
Covacure Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
This hammock is lightweight and easy to set up in just minutes. It’s perfect for everything from backcountry adventures to hanging out at festivals or in the backyard. It fits easily into the integrated stuff sack that doubles as a handy storage pouch when the hammock is set up. The attached mosquito net will keep out all manner of insects and creepy crawlies and the triple stitch design adds extra support and reduces pressure points.
- Hammock material: 210T nylon with triple-stitching for added strength and comfort
- Hammock size: 9.5 feet x 4.6 feet
- Maximum weight capacity: 772 lbs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
ERUW Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
This hammock has an integrated mosquito net that opens with zippers to keep everything secure against even the most persistent critters. The integrated storage pouch doubles as a small pocket to keep gear handy and organized. This hammock weighs just 26 ounces, making it one of the lightest hammocks with an integrated mosquito net on the market. The hammock material is lightweight and breathable, making it ideal for warm-weather climates.
- Hammock material: nylon
- Integrated mosquito net with zippered openings
- Includes 2 stainless steel carabiners and 2 net ropes
Everest Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
With the integrated mosquito net, you’ll be able to relax or sleep in peace, no matter how many insects are buzzing around outside. This hammock is designed to fit two people comfortably and everything is easy to set up in just minutes. If you want to enjoy the outdoors without a mosquito net, just flip the hammock over! The hammock and mosquito net is compatible with most rainfly set-ups if you want to add a rainfly later. Everest added internal gear loops and storage pockets to keep small essentials handy and organized.
- Hammock materials: 210T taffeta parachute quick-dry diamond weave nylon
- Triple stitching adds strength and durability
- Hammock size: 10 feet x 6 feet
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Includes 10-foot tree straps with 14 loops
Newdora 2-Person Hammock with Mosquito Net
This lightweight camping hammock weighs just 38 ounces and sets up in minutes. The two pop-up bars keep the mosquito net away from your body and create a roomy interior, so you won’t feel claustrophobic. It’s large enough to accommodate two adults and supports up to 600 lbs. Turn the hammock upside down and use it without the mosquito net. The integrated storage bag doubles as a pocket for small essentials.
- Hammock material: 210T breathable nylon taffeta
- 2 pop-up bars in the mosquito net creates a roomy interior
- Hammock size: 108 inches x 57 inches
- Maximum weight capacity: 600 lbs.1-year, 100% refund if any quality issues
Ridge Outdoor Gear Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
This camping hammock is designed for adventure, with premium materials all-around. It’s made with premium “Dynalon” ripstop fabric that is softer and stronger than other nylon fabrics. The suspension system is knot-free, making it easy for anyone to hang. Weighing in at just 1.66 lbs., this hammock is compact and lightweight for any adventurer who wants to keep their gear to a minimum. The integrated mosquito net will keep you protected from all manner of insects.
- Hammock material: Dynalon ripstop fabric
- The unique net frame creates a spacious interior
- The hammock can be used with or without the integrated mosquito net
- Available in multiple colors
Ryno Tuff Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
The Ryno Tuff hammock is designed for two people. It’s made with 210T parachute nylon, made 75D thick (denier), so this hammock is about 30% stronger than many other hammocks on the market. Everything packs down the size of a 2-liter bottle and weighs just 3 lbs. There are multiple pockets in the hammock to keep your essentials handy. The included tree straps are designed to be “tree-friendly” so you won’t damage any trees while enjoying your hammock.
- Hammock materials: 210T parachute nylon 75D thick (denier)
- Hammock size: 118 inches x 78 inches (designed for two people)
- Maximum weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Total weight: about 3 lbs.