Electric bikes are very popular around the world as a means of recreation and a primary form of transportation. In America, they are gaining favor as a means of transportation and fun! Many are turning to electric bikes for the health and environmental benefits. Whether you are looking for a safe, convenient way to commute, a means of reducing your carbon footprint, or a fun way to exercise, an electric bike is a great investment.
We reviewed dozens of electric bikes to find the best of the best. We reviewed electric commuter bikes as well as folding electric bikes for people looking to ease their commute. We also reviewed electric mountain bikes and fat tire bikes for people wanting to improve their exercise regime.
The ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike stood out as the clear favorite with all the features you could want for commuting and for fun. With a top speed of 15 mph and a range of up to 30 miles per charge, you’ll be able to get around town or navigate miles of trails with ease. It can operate as an e-bike, a bike with pedal-assist, or a normal bike. Simply use the 3-speed smart meter button to switch between modes as you need. It has 21 Shimano gears and includes disc breaks for all-weather riding safety.
In This Article
The 5 Top-Rated Electric Bikes
|Best Overall||ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike||3.9|
|Runner Up||NAKTO electric Bicycle||4.1|
|Best Budget Buy||ANCHEER Folding Electric Bicycle||4.3|
|Best Electric Fat Tire Bike||ECOTRIC Electric Fat Tire Bicycle||4.3|
|Best Electric Folding Bike||Miageek Folding Aluminum Electric Bicycle||4.9|
*Ratings are from Amazon at the time of publication and can change
Our Top Pick: ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike
ANCHEER is committed to producing high-quality, innovative e-bikes for a variety of uses from transportation to sports and outdoor recreation the ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike is the perfect blend of trail performance and commuter power. The aluminum alloy frame and steel fork are durable. The dual disc breaks are perfect for riding confidently in all weather conditions.
This bike has a 36V 8Ah Lithium-Ion battery that fits easily in the downtube. It can be charged either on or off the bike. The 250W motor provides a range of up to 30 miles per charge and speeds of up to 15 miles per hour.
It has 21 speeds and uses high-quality Shimano gears that you can use as a standard bike without assistance or in “pedal-assist” mode. If you’d rather not pedal at all, that’s an option, too with “pure electric” mode. The front LED light makes night riding safer and easier. Customers love the long-lasting battery and the overall durability of this bike.
ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike Key Features:
- 36V 8AH Lithium-ion removable battery
- 250W stable motor with a range of 15-30 miles
- Top speeds of 15mph.
- 3 modes: regular bike, pedal assist, and full E-bike.
- Aluminum alloy frame for strength and durability
- Front suspension fork for comfort
- Shimano 21-speed gears
- Front LED light for night riding
- Includes smart lithium-ion battery charger
Our Runner Up Pick: NAKTO Electric Bike
The NAKTO Electric Bike is the perfect mix of quality and affordability. It has a carbon-steel frame with premium shock absorption in the front fork. The 36V, 10AH lithium battery is removable for convenient charging and can cover up to 28 miles per charge and up to 35 miles in pedal assist mode. Easily reach speeds of 18-25 mph.
The NAKTO e-bike is equipped with adjustable Shimano 6-speeds and an easy to read electric power display on the handlebars. The front LED light makes biking at dusk or after dark safer and a horn allows you to announce your presence to pedestrians and traffic.
Customers appreciate the convenience of eco-friendly transportation and the 1-year warranty on the bike and battery is a great bonus. NAKTO makes this bike in a variety of frame styles and colors so it’s easy to find a comfortable bike that fits your needs.
NAKTO Electric Bike Key Features:
- Carbon steel frame and fork
- Shock absorbers in the fork for comfort
- 6-Speed Shimano gear system
- LED headlight and horn for safety
- Removable 36V 10AH lithium battery
- Two modes: pedal assist or full electric bike
- 22-28 mile range in full electric bike mode or 28-35 mile range in pedal assist mode
- Capable of 18-25 mph speeds
- 1-year warranty on bike and battery
Best Budget Pick: ANCHEER Folding Electric Bicycle
The ANCHEER Folding Electric Bicycle, nicknamed “the Dolphin”, is powerful enough to get around town but folds down small enough to stash in an office or small apartment. It weighs just 26.5lbs so it’s easy to fold and carry. Powered by a lithium-ion battery, the “Dolphin” can carry speeds of up to 15mph.
The battery will carry you up to 12 miles per charge and it takes less than 3 hours to fully recharge. Download the ANCHEER app for Android or Apple phones, scan the QR code in your user manual to lock and unlock your bike with your smartphone! The bicycle is equipped with quality headlights and brake lights for safety.
This electric bike is primarily designed for getting around town, a college campus, or commuting with ease. It is fully electric and does not have pedal assist or standard bike settings. Customers love how lightweight and small it is for easy transportation and storage. It’s well-made and durable.
ANCHEER Folding Electric Bicycle Key Features:
- Lightweight at 26.5 lbs.
- Folds quickly and easily
- Average speed of 12 mph and a range of 12 miles per charge
- 350-watt motor
- 36V 6Ah battery
- Apple and Android app for setting speed, motor locking, and other features
- 1-year warranty on the motor, battery, and charging system
Best Electric Fat Tire Bike: ECOTRIC Fat Tire Electric Bicycle
Change the way you travel on this fun, fast electric bike. Whether you are trying to skip the traffic, make your commute more environmentally friendly, improve your fitness regime, or tour the countryside by bike, the ECOTRIC Fat Tire Electric Bicycle is just the bike for you. It has a 36V / 12 AH removable lithium-ion battery so you can charge it at your convenience or swap it with a backup battery.
The 26” fat tire design is perfect for every terrain from beach sand or snow to daily commutes through the concrete jungle. Disc breaks are an added safety feature in all weather conditions.
Reach max speeds of 23mph with 7 quality Shimano gears and smooth shifting system. The bike has a pedal assist mode and a walk-assist mode so whether you want to get to work quickly or take a leisurely pedal over trails this e-bike can do it all.
ECOTRIC Fat Tire Electric Bike Key Features:
- Bicycle weight: 58 lbs.
- Pure electric, pedal-assist, and walk assist modes
- Max speed 23mph.
- Over 19 miles per charge in pure electric mode
- Shimano 7 gears
- Removable 36V Lithium battery with a smart charger
- 26” fat tire design for easy riding over all terrain
- Disc breaks
Best Folding Electric Bike: Miageek Folding Aluminum Electric Bike
This handy little electric bike is perfect for dashing around town without the traffic issues. The Miageek Folding Electric Bike has an aluminum alloy frame. It is easy to fold, lightweight, and stores small. Shock absorbers keep the ride comfortable and the 7 speeds make sure you get there on time.
The 36V 8AH lithium battery and the 250w motor will hold speeds of 15mph. It has two working modes, e-bike and pedal assist mode. Skip the pedaling all together with the e-bike mode or pedal without breaking a sweat in the pedal assist mode. The battery charges quickly so you can get back on the road in a flash.
Customers appreciate that this bike is easy to assemble, folds quickly, and is simple to use. The limited 1-year warranty gives you added peace of mind for your purchase.
Miageek Folding Aluminum Electric Bike Key Features:
- 250W high-speed motor
- 36V lithium battery with a smart charger
- Full electric or pedal assist modes
- Capable of traveling up to 15mph
- Front aluminum alloy brake system and back electric vehicle brake for safety
- 3-speed smart meter button on the handle
- LED headlights and horn for safety at dusk or after dark
- Some models have a smartphone app with locking features
Who Should Buy An Electric Bike
There are many benefits to owning an electric bike that anyone can enjoy. Electric bikes are great fun to ride! The pedal assist mode makes biking nearly effortless. Most electric bikes also have a full power mode for the times when you don’t want to pedal at all. Some e-bikes have the ability to function as regular bikes without any motor assistance, though most e-bikes are a bit heavier than standard bicycles.
Would you like to simplify your commute to work and skip the traffic jams or parking woes? An electric bike will help you get there without breaking a sweat. Some electric bikes even fold up for easy storage in your office or cubicle. And, if you need to take the train or other forms of transportation you’ll be able to carry your folding e-bike with ease.
Electric bikes reduce the risk of bicycle-related traffic accidents in congested areas. Most car-related bike accidents occur at intersections, crossroads, and other areas where a cyclist takes a few extra seconds to build up speed after stopping. The extra boost from a motor helps cyclists accelerate faster and reduces the risk of being hit. Cyclists riding electric bikes are also less likely to try to pedal through yellow or red lights and they can keep up with city traffic much easier.
Using an electric bike can help you save money and be environmentally friendly! Reducing gas consumption is good for your wallet and the environment. Riding an e-bike around town will also help save money on parking fees or public transportation passes. Add the time saved from skipping crowded mass-transit systems and an electric bike is a great investment for easy, safe, healthy transportation.
Electric bikes are also a great means of exercise. While it’s not as labor-intensive as riding a standard bike, even riding an e-bike regularly for exercise has countless health benefits including stronger heart and lungs, better blood pressure, and even reduced stress levels. Many electric bikes will handle trails, snow, and sand with ease so you can enjoy year-round riding. With pedal-assist, you’ll be able to keep up with the kids or grandkids easily!
If you’re weighing all the options to find the perfect bike, you’ll also want to check out our reviews of the best electric mountain bikes, the best cyclocross bikes, and the best mountain bikes.
Important Features to Consider
- Electric bike classifications. E-bikes are classified based on whether they use a throttle, how fast their top assisted speed is, and how much work it takes to get to that speed. Most e-bikes in the USA are Class One or Class Three bikes. Class One bikes are also called “pedal-assist” or “pedelecs”. Their motors only activate when the rider is pedaling and only assist up to 20mph. Of course, you can pedal the bike faster than 20mph but the motor won’t activate beyond that speed cutoff. Class Three bikes can go up to 28mph with pedal assist and usually include speedometers. Some states require riders to be at least 16 years old to ride a Class Three e-bike.
- Motor location. Most electric bikes have the motors either on the bottom bracket (where the crank arms attach to the bike) or in the front or rear hub. The location can impact how the bike balances and whether it feels like a regular bike or not. Bottom bracket motors (called mid-drive motors) are usually quieter and don’t significantly impact the bike’s center of gravity. Mid-drive motors are great for people living in hilly areas but they do tend to cost a bit more than hub-drive motors. Hub-drive motors are usually more cost-effective. It can be more difficult to change a flat tire with a hub-drive motor and some people find the feeling of being pushed or pulled along a bit unnerving until they get used to it.
- Types of motors and batteries. E-bike motors vary in size, weight, type, and wattage. The type of motor and battery you need depends on how far you plan to ride each trip and the terrain. Most batteries last anywhere from 30 to 90 miles per charge but that is significantly impacted by the type of riding you do. Going over lots of hills drains the battery faster and requires more torque than riding in mostly flat areas.
- Motor wattage. Motors with higher wattage will drain the battery faster. When purchasing an e-bike, consider which is more important to you: the power of the motor or how long the battery will last between charges. Most batteries take between 3 and 5 hours to fully charge from empty. Some people purchase additional batteries to keep one fully charged at all times.
- Components. Just like a standard bike, e-bikes use basic components like derailleurs, breaks, gears, and chains. Higher quality e-bikes will use better components. Having better components will help the bike function more smoothly and reduce the overall weight of the bike, causing it to run more efficiently. Higher-end components also tend to last longer.
- Handlebar displays. Most good e-bikes will include a way to monitor and adjust your e-bike from your handlebar. Basic e-bikes allow you to see things like battery life remaining, pedal assist levels, current speed, and a few other basic stats. Higher end e-bikes allow you to fine-tune settings to preserve battery life or use a throttle assist.
- Bike style. Electric bikes come in many styles including Mountain bikes, road cruisers, folding bikes, and even road bikes. Each style has its own benefits and drawbacks. Some bikes handle more types of terrain than others. Some e-bikes are designed to carry larger loads. Consider all the ways you would like to use your electric bike and choose a bike that will be versatile enough to meet all your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an electric bike and how does it work?
An electric bicycle also called an e-bike, is a bicycle with an integrated motor that helps propel the bike. It usually looks very similar to a regular bicycle but with a small electric motor, battery, and controller added. These are integrated into the design of the bike. E-bikes pedal and handle just like regular bikes but the motor helps power the bike in addition to your pedaling. Some e-bikes have a full motor setting that does not require you to pedal.
The electric motor is located either on the front or rear hub or in the mid-drive where the drivetrain is located. The battery lasts anywhere from 20 to 60 miles per charge depending on whether you ride with the pedal assist or as a fully electric bike (like a moped without any pedaling required).
How much does an electric bike cost?
There are many types and styles of electric bicycles on the market that run anywhere from $400 to $3,000 or more. Folding electric bikes range from $750 to $2,000+. The engine power battery life and specific design features significantly influence the overall price of an electric bike.
How long does an electric bike battery last?
In pedal-assist mode at moderate speeds, an electric bike battery should last between 22 and 50 miles on a single charge. Some batteries will last longer if the motors are exceptionally efficient. The type of terrain, wind, and weight on the bike will significantly impact how far a bike can travel per charge.
It takes 3 to 6 hours to fully recharge most lithium-ion e-bike batteries. Most e-bike batteries will provide at least 500 “full” charges and often last up to 30,000 miles before needing to be replaced if you primarily use it in pedal-assist mode. Typically an electric bike battery becomes less efficient and holds less charge after about 3 years.
How much faster is an electric bike?
If you are pedaling, an electric bike will go as fast as you are able to pedal it. Most electric bikes stop adding assistance at 20mph. Class Three electric bikes will provide pedal assistance up to 28mph.
For all types of electric bikes, the maximum power output is 750 watts.
Other Electric Bikes We Reviewed
We looked at 20 other electric bicycles. Even though they didn’t make our 5 best electric bicycles list, they are still the best of the rest and each has great features for you to consider. The information you’ll need to compare each one is included with the listing.
Folding Electric Bikes
This handy little bike has a powerful 750W motor that can reach power-assisted speeds of 20 mph. A removable 48V LG battery makes charging on the go easy. The lightweight aluminum frame folds down small for easy storage and includes a Mozo suspension fork to absorb the bumps on the road. Shimano gears and Tektro brakes will cover mile after mile. Integrated headlights improve overall safety and the included front and rear racks make carrying cargo a breeze.
- 750 W motor
- Removable 48V LG battery
- Power assisted speed: 20mph.
- Weight: 57lbs.
- Folding aluminum frame
- Suspension fork for shock absorption
- Shimano gears and Tektro brakes
- Integrated headlights
- Included front and rear cargo racks
Goplus Folding Electric Fat Tire Bicycle
This bike is the perfect blend of lightweight, strong, and convenient. The frame is made with lightweight aluminum and covered in anti-rust paint. The 4” tires on 20” rims offer the perfect balance of superior traction on most surfaces and a smooth ride. The mechanical front and rear disc brakes offer excellent safety and peace of mind in all conditions. The 7-speed Shimano transmission system allows you to take on just about any terrain. The Goplus bike includes 5 pedal assist settings and full e-bike mode.
- Foldable aluminum alloy frame
- Weight: 60lbs.
- 48V / 500W rear hub motor
- 48V smart lithium battery
- Distance per charge: 20 miles in e-bike mode
- Front and rear disc brakes
- 4” tires on 20” rims for traction and comfort
- Has e-bike mode and pedal assist mode with 5 settings
- A handlebar LCD display shows settings
- Front and rear lights for safety
Shaofu Folding Electric Bicycle
A folding aluminum alloy frame perfectly mixes function and fashion. It weighs just 26.5lbs and folds small enough to easily carry upstairs or stash in your apartment or office. The Bluetooth system links to an app that allows you to control speed settings, lock remotely, and record mileage and other data. The 250W rear hub motor and 36V lithium battery have a maximum speed of 15.5mph and a mileage range of about 12 miles per charge. The bike has a handlebar display and 3-speed smart meter button. LED headlamps, a horn, and rear disc brakes make riding in all weather conditions safe and comfortable.
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Weight: 26.5lbs
- Max speed: 15.5mph.
- Average range of 12.4 miles per charge
- 36V lithium battery with UL approved charger
- 250W high-speed rear hub motor
- 7-speed transmission system
- 3-speed smart meter button
- LED headlamp and horn
- 1-year warranty on the motor, battery, and charger
SONDERS Fold X Premium Folding Electric Bike
The Fold X Electric Bike folds small and packs a big punch. The 500W motor has more than enough power to handle anything from your daily commute to your favorite trail. The all-terrain “fat tires” are not intimidated by anything. It can reach speeds up to 20mph and the battery can last anywhere from 20 to 40 miles depending on whether you use the electric mode or pedal assist mode.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 500W motor and 48V lithium-ion battery
- Range of up to 40miles per charge in pedal assist mode
- Speeds up to 20mph.
- Total weight: about 50lbs.
- All-terrain fat tires for superior traction
- Handlebar digital display shows settings
SWAGTRON ships their bikes pre-assembled so you won’t have to worry about complicated instructions. The frame folds 3 times to fit into tight spaces. It has a 250W rear hub motor and operates either as a full e-bike, power assist, or standard bike. The lithium-ion battery will have you covering up to 15 miles per charge on power alone, further if you use power-assist mode. Unique “Autoguard” technology ensures the motor automatically disengages when you start braking. Quick-disconnect design on the power lines makes maintenance easy.
- Pre-assembled for convenience
- Weight: 37lbs
- Triple-fold design for easy portability and storage
- A 250W rear hub motor
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Range of up to 15 miles per charge in full-power mode
- Maximum speed about 15mph
- 14-inch air-filled rubber tires with excellent traction
- Quick-disconnect power lines for easy maintenance
Totem Commuter Series Electric Bicycle
This 250W folding electric bike is easy to operate, comfortable, and very durable. Choose from three modes: standard bike mode, pedal assist, or fully automatic. Reach speeds up to 15mph in fully automatic mode or faster in pedal assist mode. The CS-260 battery will last up to 12 miles per charge in full electric mode and up to 75 miles per charge in pedal-assist mode. A unique feature of this bike is the handy USB port to charge your phone as you ride.
- Weight: 44lbs.
- 250W rear hub motor
- Shimano gear set
- 5 levels of motor-assisted pedaling
- Operates in full electric mode, pedal assist, or as a standard bike
- Dual disc brakes for added safety
- Removable 36V lithium-ion battery
- A built-in USB port and rear carrier rack
- Digital display shows speedometer, odometer, and battery life.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, including free returns
Fat Tire Bikes
ECOTRIC Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike
This fat tire bike can easily handle any terrain. The lightweight aluminum alloy frame is strong and the front and rear disc brakes are great in any weather. A 500W Shimano 7 speed motor and 36V removable lithium battery provides all the power you’ll need and a maximum speed of 20mph. This electric bike offers full electric, pedal assist, and walk assist modes. Cover up to 23 miles per charge operating in electric mode. The frame folds down small for easy storage.
- 500W Shimano 7 speed motor
- Rear hub motor mount
- 36V removable lithium battery
- Maximum speed: 20mph.
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Cover up to 23 miles per charge in full electric mode
- 3 modes: full electric, pedal assist, and walk assist.
- 20” “Fat tire” model for maximum traction in snow, sand, and any other surface
- Foldable frame for convenient storage
- Battery lock and power lock functions
ENGWE PLID-1 Beach Fat Tire Electric Bike
If you are looking for lightweight and strong, look no further than this bike. The aluminum alloy frame and anti-rust paint will endure years of adventure. The 250W motor with a 48V battery can reach up to 18mph in full electric mode. Mechanical front and rear disc brakes add extra safety and control. The 6-speed Shimano transmission system can handle any terrain from hills on the trail or the urban jungle. Choose between 3 modes: pedal only, pedal assist, or full electric / throttle. You’ll ride safely with headlights and an electric horn. The built-in burglar alarm is the icing on the cake. The alarm will go off if someone moves the bike when the alarm is activated.
- Aluminum alloy frame with anti-rust paint
- A 250W motor with 6-speed Shimano transmission
- 48V lithium battery
- Maximum speed: 18mph in full electric mode
- Mechanical front and rear disc brakes
- Front suspension for added comfort
- 3 riding modes: full electric, pedal assist, or pedal only.
- Headlight and electric horn for added safety
- Built-in burglar alarm
Goplus Electric Fat Tire Mountain Bike
This electric bike is designed to take on rough terrain. The front fork is made of carbon steel and the frame is lightweight aluminum alloy. The 350W motor with a 6-speed transmission and 48V removable lithium battery give you all the power you’ll need. Reach max speeds of 17mph and cover up to 25 miles per charge. Disc brakes add safety in all weather conditions.
- Aluminum alloy frame and carbon steel fork
- A 350W motor with 6-speed transmission
- Removable 48V lithium battery
- Maximum speed: 17mph
- Cover up to 25 miles per charge
- Disc brakes add safety
- 3 power modes
- Total bicycle weight: 64lbs.
NAKTO City Cargo Electric Bike
A carbon steel front fork and aluminum alloy frame offer maximum comfort and shock absorption. Choose the speed that fits you with the 6-speed transmission system. Front and rear disc brakes are perfect for safety in all types of weather. Bright LED headlamp and built-in horn make riding after dark safer. A 350W motor and 48V removable lithium battery allow you to travel up to 30mph and cover 30-45 miles per charge. Choose between fully electric and pedal-assist modes.
- Aluminum alloy frame with carbon steel fork
- 350W motor with 6-speed Shimano transmission
- 48V lithium battery
- Maximum speed: 30mph.
- Cover up to 45 miles on one charge in pedal assist mode
- Digital dashboard shows mode, speed, battery level, and other info
- Disc brakes
- 4” tires for maximum traction over any surface
- LED headlamp and horn
- Two modes: electric bike and pedal assist mode
- Includes 1-year warranty
This electric bicycle is built for kids! The aluminum frame is made to last. They’ll enjoy choosing between a full electric mode and pedal assist mode. 4” fat tires offer maximum traction and the 7-speed Shimano gears help your little tyke conquer any terrain. Front and rear disc brakes offer added safety in all weather and the freehub allows you to coast even after you stop pedaling.
- Aluminum alloy frame
- A 350W motor and removable 36V lithium-ion battery
- Maximum speed: 18mph.
- Cover up to 20 miles on one charge
- Choose between fully electric and pedal assist modes
- Shimano SIS 7-speed gears
- 4” fat tires for maximum traction over any terrain
- Dual disc brakes
- Freehub allows coasting
Electric City Bikes
This highly adjustable bike is well designed for function and enjoyment. Experience enhanced safety with Tektro hydraulic brakes. The “active regeneration” mode recharges the battery when you brake. Reach speeds of 20mph in electric assist mode and go up to 80 miles on a single charge. The 500W direct drive motor and 48V battery will take you wherever you want to go while front and rear LED lights keep you visible. The front-mounted display puts all the speed, battery life, and other information right at your fingertips.
- Aluminum frame
- 500W Bionx Direct Drive rear hub motor
- SRAM 9 speed shifting
- 48V battery
- Max speed: 20mph in electric assist mode
- Range of up to 80 miles per charge
- Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Front and rear LED lights
- Handlebar information display
ONWAY Man City Electric Bicycle
This is an ideal electric bike for commuting around town. It is fully adjustable to accommodate a variety of riders. The aluminum alloy frame is lightweight and the LED display keeps you in the loop about speed, battery life, and other information. The 250W battery with Shimano 6 speed gears will reach speeds of 16mph. The 36V battery will take you up to 40 miles per charge in electric assist mode.
- Very adjustable aluminum alloy frame
- LED handlebar display shows speed, battery life, etc.
- 250W battery with Shimano 6-speed gears
- 36V battery
- Max speed: 16mph in full electric mode
- Cover up to 40 miles per charge in electric assist mode
Schwinn Vantage FXe Electric Sport Hybrid Road Bike
Whether you are looking to simplify your commute or go on weekend adventures, this bike will do it all. The aluminum alloy frame with Smooth Ride Technology gives a comfortable ride. The mid-drive 250W motor will reach up to 20mph and cover up to 50 miles per charge. Mechanical disc brakes deliver precise stopping in all weather conditions. The SRAM 11-speed drivetrain with easy thumb shifter delivers quick gear shifting. Choose your desired level of pedal assistance on the LCD display.
- Aluminum alloy frame and a carbon fork for superior comfort.
- 250W mid-drive motor will reach speeds up to 20mph
- Travel up to 50 miles per charge
- SRAM 11-speed drivetrain with thumb shifter
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for precision stopping.
- LCD display shows power, battery charge, etc.
Story Unisex Hybrid Electric Bike
Cruise around town or simplify your daily commute with this electric bicycle. The 350W motor and 7aH lithium-Ion battery will reach speeds of 20mph and cover up to 45 miles on a single charge. Choose from 6 pedal-assist levels on the LCD screen. A unique USB port lets you charge your phone as you go and hydraulic disc brakes mean quick stopping in all weather. The hidden battery and overall design make this bike sleek, stylish, and comfortable. If that’s not enough, Story has a “buy one, give one” program. For every Story Electric Bike sold one “Buffalo Bike” is donated to a healthcare worker, student, or entrepreneur in Africa through World Bicycle Relief.
- Unisex aluminum frame
- 350W motor and hidden 36V battery with Shimano 7 speed gears
- 6 levels of pedal assist
- Reach speeds up to 20mph in pedal assist mode
- Travel up to 45 miles per charge
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- LCD display screen on the handlebar
- An integrated USB port for charging electronics while cycling
- “Buy one, donate one” through World Bicycle Relief
Electric Mountain Bikes
Aceshin Electric Mountain Bike
The 100% aluminum alloy frame and carbon steel fork offer a smooth, comfortable ride. A 250W motor and 21-speed transmission system will reach maximum speeds of 15mph. Cover up to 30 miles per charge with the 36V lithium battery. Bright LED headlamps and horn keep you safe while biking around the city. Choose between pure electric, pedal assist, and standard bike modes with the smart meter button.
- Aluminum alloy frame and carbon steel fork
- A 250W motor with a 21-speed transmission
- 36V lithium battery
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Travel up to 30 miles per charge
- Bright LED headlamp and horn
- 3 modes: full electric, pedal assist, or standard bike
Kemanner Electric Mountain Bicycle
Switch between full electric mode and pedal assist mode easily with the LED 3-speed smart meter button. The aluminum alloy frame is lightweight and front and rear mechanical disc brakes are reliable in all weather. It packs a 250W motor with Shimano 21-speed gears to tackle any terrain. The 36V lithium battery with a smart charger will take you up to 40 miles on a single charge.
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes
- A 250W motor with Shimano 21-speed gears
- 36V lithium battery with a smart charger
- Max speed: 20mph
- Travel up to 40 miles on a single charge
- Use the LED 3-speed smart meter button to choose between fully electric and pedal assist modes.
Merax Electric Mountain Bicycle
Reach speeds up to 18mph on this Merax mountain bike. The 350W rear hub motor and 36V lithium-ion battery will travel up to 26 miles per charge. The battery locks securely with a key. An LED display shows battery life and speed settings. Choose between 5 levels of pedal-assist mode or engage the throttle for full electric mode. Front headlamps keep you safe riding after dark. Merax installs Shimano 7-speed gears and high-quality disc brakes for reliable shifting and braking in all weather.
- Aluminum alloy frame with a front suspension fork
- 350W rear hub motor with Shimano 7-speed gears
- 36V lithium ion battery that locks with a key
- Travel up to 26 miles per charge
- Quality disc brakes
- Choose between 5 pedal assist levels
- Front headlamps for safe riding after dark
Qualisports Hybrid Electric Mini Foldable Mountain Bike
This fun little bike has enough power to tackle the trails or buzz around town. The folding design makes storage a cinch. The 250W motor is lightweight and the 36V Samsung lithium battery is hidden in the seat post. Front and rear disc brakes keep you safe in all weather. When you engage the brakes the engine disengages for added safety. The multi-function LCD display and FOC controller allows you to select between pedal assist, full electric, and standard bike mode.
- Folding aluminum alloy frame
- An LCD display shows your speed, battery life, and other info.
- 250W motor
- 36V removable Samsung lithium battery hidden in the seat post
- Choose between full electric, pedal assist, or standard bike mode
- 1-year warranty on the bike and 2-year warranty on the battery
Rattan Aluminum Electric Mountain Bike
Choose between three modes on this electric bike: electric bike, pedal assist, and standard bike. The 350W motor and 36V LG Brand lithium-ion battery will go the distance, covering up to 50 miles per charge in pedal assist mode. The electric headlamp and tail lights keep you visible after dark. The digital meter displays distance traveled, speed, battery power, and other information. It also allows you to change between 5 levels in pedal-assist mode. A convenient phone charger with mount allows you to recharge your phone on the go.
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Front and rear lights with four blinking modes for safety and visibility
- 350W motor with Shimano 7 speed gear system
- 36V LG Brand lithium battery
- Maximum speed: 19mph
- Cover up to 40 miles in pedal assist mode on a single charge
- Choose between 3 modes: full electric, pedal assist, and standard bike
- 5 levels in pedal assist mode
- LCD display shows power, battery life, mode, and other information
- Standard disc brakes
- The included phone charging system
- 1-year warranty on the motor, battery, and charger